Thursday, April 24, 2008

my advice

if i can give you all some advice about blogging. it is this: get yourself two sisters. sisters must be addicted to blogging. make the mistake of giving them your password. that way, when you don't update soon enough, they will threaten to do it for you.
i just got back from another trip to phoenix. becky and i have three cats. (she has full custody) about five days ago one of our cats, FLOYD THE IDIOT, started throwing up everything he would eat. after a long visit to the vet e.r. we found out the idiot swallowed a hair tie. he had surgery and is doing much better.
the good that came out of this trip, my kitty is good, i got two days in the hot arizona sun, and becky and i have truely become friends.

5 comments:

Haley said...

so sorry about your kitty!!! sounds like it turned out ok though!!! you have great sisters!!!! (just like me,if i do say so myself)!

kourtney said...

I am so glad that Floyd was able to perform with Scarlet. That was a close call, he is a Trooper. I am so glad that I have to great sisters too! Isn't that ironic!

simply kris said...

I have the greatest sisters of all. Oh who I am I kidding? :)
Still picture Floyd as an old homeless man with one shaved arm and a hairless belly. We bought trees for our parking area today! Hurray for landscaping!

Bayra said...

Well, I never met Floyd but he sounds like a lucky cat to have you! By teh way I love his name. The year Garrett and I got married, we decided to name our Christmas tree ornaments because I made them. Anyway, Garrett named one of the animals Hank and I thought that was hilarious! So no wonder why I love Floyd!

simply kris said...

are you gonna update? i check daily and would love to know what's going on in your world... you live toooooo far away...