Tuesday, May 27, 2008

all my trips






i'm setting up for a busy two weeks. with two trips to sunny california and my good friend EZ-E coming for PRIDE in the SLC i am a very busy. but very happy with all my travels. i have decided that is what i want to do. see the world, go to as many places as i can the rest of my life. so all my friends and family, dont expect me to be in one place too long.......and just so you know me, tomorrow i will probably say i want to live in the slc the rest of my life....my point, i don't know where life will lead me, but i'm along for the ride.


7 comments:

simply kris said...

take me with you. i'll braid your hair.

Haley said...

sounds exciting & fun!!!!!

Bayra said...

Kelli, I am super proud of you! Traveling and planning fun trips for your mom. You go girl! I hope you have fun in Southern California. Send my love for your mom and sisters! Tell your mom that I love her and I think she is the coolest!

Anna said...

Kelli- I found your blog from Haley's. Just thought I would say hello! Sounds like you are healthy and happy. My family lives in Indianapolis right now. I know, you're probably really jealous because Indiana is such an exciting state, right? Have a fantastic day!

kourtney said...

Can't wait to see where that road is going to lead you. Drew wants to make you a paper-clip compass, so you will never get lost.

Angie Cazier said...

kelli,
It's me, Angie Bailey, do you even remember me from good old dixie??? you look great, you still haven't aged from way back when. it sounds like you are living life to the fullest. take care.
angie

kourtney said...

And now you need to blog your newest adventures!